Friday 11 August 2017

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes or Summertime

We're part way through the current Polkadoodle challenge and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

The Design Team were challenged to create something to do with Summertime or Holidays.  I've used one of the images from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles and enlarged it to fit the whole of my card.  I've added it with foam pads for depth and then added various seed beads from my stash for the hundreds and thousands.


I've used a Sizzix die for the tag and handwrote the sentiment.  Good luck with the challenge!  Pop over to the blog for more inspiration!

I'd like to enter the following:

CRAFT Challenge:  Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet:  Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More:  CAS
Paperminutes:  Summer

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card.
    It also fits our CAS challenge at the Sweet Stampers.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm yummy! Thanks for showing your sweet toppered ice cream card for the paperminutes-summer-challenge this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth! I LOVE THIS! The addition of the beads for sprinkles is brilliant. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!