Tuesday 26 September 2017

Happy Beer Day!

When is a sentiment not a sentiment? When it's actually a card!  Made using one of the sentiments from Dr Digi - Beer Sentiments Sheet.  I printed it directly onto the card stock after enlarging it without any loss of quality.  Coloured with Promarkers and I've added Pint Glass and coloured it with Promarkers as well, it's attached with a strip of acetate.


I'd like to enter the following:

Everybody Art:  Black and Orange
Unicorn Challenge:  Birthday
Make My Monday:  Autumn Colours

2 comments:

  1. this is so cool!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male card, love the pint glass !
    Hugs kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!