Friday 1 September 2017

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes or Hot Colours

Welcome to a new Polkadoodle challenge! The theme as always is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to use hot colours and I've gone for Li'l' Miss Mermaid and I've coloured her with Promarkers and used some of the beads, sequins and half pearls I have in my stash.  Ribbons and button are also from my stash.


This is a Birthday card for one of my Nieces - I have a feeling she will like it!  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Cute Card Thursday:  Too Cute
In The Pink:  Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday:  Ocean Colours
Through The Purple Haze:  Marine / Sea Theme
Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Sequins, Gems or Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, love the design, especially the beads!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunnings, thx for joining us at Through the purple haze
    MiaPuh- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fabulous, a very pretty card
    Thanks for joining this months challenge at In The Pink
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Great colouring and I love all the sequins & beads. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!