Thursday 28 December 2017

Got My Eye On You!

How cute is this monster - from Polkadoodles Little Monsters download kit.  I've coloured him with Promarkers and added papers from the kit plus the speech bubble and sentiment from the same kit.


The fancy card edge has been cut with the Scenic Landscape die also from Polkadoodles.  Nice and quick and cute but scary at the same time!

I'd like to enter the following:

CRAFT Challenge:  Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts:  Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers:  Add A Sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Great image and perfectly coloured - thanks again for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute monster. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo (waving)! I should really visit more often, I'm always inspired by your creations and this one is too cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck and hope to see you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!