Wednesday 10 January 2018

Winnie Unicorn!

Another make using the Winnie dies from Polkadoodles! This time I've made Winnie Ballerina into a little unicorn!  I coloured her hair with watercolour pencils and added a little sparkly tail and horn (you just can't see the sparkle too well in the photo).

I used the paper pack for her dress layers plus the sentiment is taken from the Ula Be A Unicorn digi.

I've distressed the edge of the background paper which I found in my stash (I had a clear out / tidy up over Christmas) and I've coloured the sentiment strip with coloured pencils.  Embroidery thread and unicorn charm are from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Hand Stamped Sentiments:  Sketch followed
Crafty Challenges:  Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy:  Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. This is so so cute..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!